Monday, July 23, 2007

Grocerysurf 101 - Mobile recipe box

Do you have a cellphone? Does it have Internet access? If it does, welcome to join the club! From the past, We had introduced GrocerySurf mobile shopping list (read it). Mobile recipe box is an add-on feature for your mobile list. That means, not only the shopping list follows wherever you go, so does your recipe box!


The main idea here is to encourage people to cook more at home and enjoy healthy and balanced diet. Using the mobile recipe box ensures our users that one grocery trip does all. Best of all, if you spot a great buy at the store (ex. $0.99/lb Pork Baby Ribs), you can double check your recipe for associated ingredients.


The basic functions:

1. Search recipes by ingredient(s) or title(s).

2. The result is shown by relevance.

3. Click any single ingredient and add it into current shopping list.

4. Aisle is assigned automatically.

To learn more about using the GrocerySurf online grocery organizer, check these series of articles "GrocerySurf 101."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome idea. Thanks for sharing...

GrocerySurf said...

You are very welcome! We made this program for our own use in the beginning. It is great pleasure to see our work being useful to others who love good food as we do!

Anonymous said...

Great post! I’m looking to make some changes in my own eating habits and learning to cook, so I appreciate your insight a lot! Thank you. I recently stumbled upon this blog like I did yours and I thought your readers may appreciate it: http://burisonthecouch.wordpress.com/2010/11/04/food-for-thought/

I’ve started to look for blog help more regularly and I think I’m going to add your blog to my list as well. Thanks for the post!

-Amy